Dental implants look and feel just like natural teeth
Do you have missing or severely damaged teeth? Dental implants are the next best thing after your natural teeth. You can eat anything you like, smile widely, and get back to your life confidently.
Talk to our expert implant dentists. We offer an approachable experience and long-lasting results. Find out if you’re a candidate by calling (704) 665-7887.
We make getting a dental implant a first-rate experience
- NA team that puts you first, treating you like family
- NAnti-anxiety options to eliminate any jitters
- NCrystal clear pricing so you know what final cost to expect
- NTop-rated dentists ensure the best possible results
Meet your Waxhaw implant dentists
Drs. Armen and Anait Balasanyan are longtime residents of Waxhaw and have helped hundreds of patients restore their smiles through dental implants. Our doctors are committed to lifetime dentistry by staying up-to-date with the latest dental research and recommending only what’s best for your health.
Hear from our patients
The best dentist I’ve ever been to! I had an emergency and Dr. Anait provided me with very qualified assitance. Friendly staff and great place.
– Lusine G.
Are dental implants covered by insurance?
It depends on the dental insurance plan you have. Your plan may pay a certain percentage and you’ll pay the rest out of pocket. We accept most major dental insurance, including the providers below. We’ll help you understand your coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the best candidate for dental implants?
Dental implants can work for you if you have…
- Missing teeth
- Damaged teeth that need to be extracted
- Healthy bone and gums
- No dental problems such as gum disease
- No systemic health conditions like diabetes, cancer, or heart disease
No situation is hopeless. Whatever you’re facing, talk to us. Treatments like bone and tissue grafts and periodontal therapy may be an option to help you become a better candidate.
How many teeth can be replaced with dental implants?
A dental implant can replace anywhere from one tooth to an entire arch of teeth.
What is involved in getting a dental implant?
- Medical history evaluation – Your medical history can impact the success of dental implants. The first step is ensuring that dental implants are safe for you.
- Diagnostic x-rays – We’ll take a high-tech image of the jaw, teeth, bone, and sinuses to help us identify the proper location for your dental implant.
- Bone grafting – a strong and stable foundation is important for implant success. If necessary, bone grafting can improve results.
- Implant placement – We offer oral sedation options to ensure your comfort while we place your dental implant.
- Final restoration – Impressions and models of your teeth will help create a custom dental crown, denture, or bridge which attaches to the implant and becomes the visible portion of your implant.
How long does a dental implant last?
Dental implants have a 95% success rate and can last a lifetime. Implants are easy to maintain and function just like normal teeth.
Are dental implants safe for your health?
Dental implants are not only safe but can improve your health and happiness. Left unrepaired, missing and damaged teeth can cause serious problems including bone loss, gum disease, infections, and lost self-confidence and chewing functionality.
Anti-anxiety options at our office
We know getting an implant might make you a bit nervous. We’re here to be your advocate and provide the type of care you need to feel your best. Our stress-free environment includes cozy blankets and pillows, a reassuring team, minimally-invasive technology, and oral sedation options. You’ll be comfortable and informed.
We’re located in the heart of the beautiful Waxhaw community! Find us right off of Providence Road in the Novant Medical building by the Waxhaw PD. Plenty of free parking available!